Wednesday 9 March 2016

Anubiksane my work, you do not have durabineo: at Modi


Anubiksane my work, you do not have durabineo
Anubiksane my work, you do not have durabineo

Congress again taunt the Prime Minister in Parliament. Parliament on Wednesday, he said, "My work with the microscope sees. If you see with your own telescope, if I did not have to work so much. '' GS to live in the bill, the Prime Minister urged all the parties of the day. Sermon on the day of the congress, citing the Indira gamdhike he thrust.
Modi said at the time, the whole country is waiting for the passage of the bill GS. Modi said, '' I am not an economist like Manmohan Singh. So I do not know too much about the economy. But I understand some things. '' Prime Minister's words, by 2022 the country will have to work to double the income of farmers.

Speaking about the country's economic growth and to discuss GS phamkei Modi Indira Gandhi quotes. He said, 'If two people. A working group. The group claimed credit. We should be in the team. Because there is less competition. Indira Gandhi had told the truth. '' Modi Indira Congress has been cited to give the thrust. Political analysts say.

No comments:

Post a Comment